• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
• Choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. listing or buying real estate.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The Consumer AVM estimate of market value is computer generated by the application of various mathematical formulas and techniques proprietary to Collateral Analytics LLC to available public record, local market and proprietary data. This report has not been prepared by a licensed appraiser nor does it constitute an appraisal of the subject property and should not be relied upon as such. The data used to generate this report does not include information that could be derived from an inspection of the subject property and its surroundings. The condition of the property could greatly affect the accuracy of the estimate of value. The data and the information derived from the data in this report is provided as available and “AS IS” and is intended for internal asset valuation use only. All uses are at the user’s sole risk. Collateral Analytics LLC is not liable for the accuracy of the data or information provided in this report. The accuracy of the data and methodologies used are deemed reliable but are not warranted or guaranteed. The charts and graphs contained herein are computer generated by the application of various mathematical formulas and techniques proprietary to Collateral Analytics LLC to available public record, local market and proprietary data compiled by Collateral Analytics LLC. Such data is deemed reliable but may not be complete or accurate in all cases and is not guaranteed. Collateral Analytics, LLC is not liable for the accuracy of the information provided. The information displayed in these graphics is provided “AS IS” and is intended for internal asset valuation use only. All uses are at the user’s sole risk.
Equal Housing Opportunity Statement: We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- End User is a customer of Licensee who intends to use the Consumer AVM Reports for his or her own individual asset valuation or management.
- End User shall not use the Consumer AVM Reports or information contained in the Consumer AVM Reports (“Licensed Information”) for reproduction, sale, distribution, publication, advertising or marketing, or any other use in relation to any product or service to be provided to any third party, or any other commercial exploitation.
- End User shall not acquire any proprietary rights, including intellectual property rights, in or to the Consumer AVM Reports, or Licensed Information, which rights remain solely and exclusively in CA and/or CA’s suppliers and licensors and End User acknowledges that the Consumer AVM Reports, and the Licensed Information are valuable commercial products, the development of which has involved the expenditure of substantial time and money. End User also grants Licensee and CA an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free worldwide license to use, prepare derivative works from and incorporate into other works, the information End User submits to request a Consumer AVM.
- End User acknowledges that the Consumer AVM Reports provide estimates of the value of real property and other information related to value based upon the application of valuation models to available data and do not constitute appraisals or broker price opinions of subject properties and may not be relied upon as such. The data relied upon is sourced from public records, or statistical calculations (“Sources”) and that the model results and other Licensed Information provided in the Consumer AVM Reports are provided on an “as is, as available” basis with all faults and defects. No warranty, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the information obtained from such Sources has been made, nor is Licensee, CA, or CA’s suppliers and licensors responsible for errors, omissions, miscalculations, or misrepresentations of value with respect to the Consumer AVM Reports.
- Any use of the Consumer AVM Reports by End User shall be at End User’s own risk. In no event shall Licensee or its licensors be liable to End User or any third party for any losses, costs or damages arising from or relating to the misuse of, or any errors, omissions, or miscalculations of value contained in, the Consumer AVM Reports.
- End User shall not “scrape”, download or otherwise decompile Licensed Information from the Consumer AVM Reports or Licensee’s Web Site.